Thursday, September 10, 2009

Nico Digi - VQ1005

So I've been showing my moody faces at office for the past few months, due to too many irritating reasons. One day OK, one day KO. Lucky me, it's an "all girls" office so they have all been very understanding and supportive of my PMS days. And even if I hide my bad days with a smile on, the girls just know when I am down, for the real.
Last friday, after our french toast teatime, @dramajess took me out for a ciggie break and had a nice little chat. It's nice when people actually take the time to ask you "how you've been doing girl?", or "how was your day?". Too many people tend to forget the importance of that.. as we chatted away, @dramajess pulled out a little (but BIG in meaning) present she got for me :D JOY JOY (as she'd always say)
This tiny Nico Digi - VQ1005 camera, which i had never seen before. You see, @dramajess has always been very supportive of my blog, AND my passion for photography. She knew i had resorted to using a disposable camera until I'd have the "duit" to buy myself a digital one. This present is to inspire me with my passion and through my little down days. This gesture is priceless Jess, extremely thoughtful of you. THANKS A MILLION ON DA ROCK!!!

Look now what I've shot over the past few days. Didn't get a picture of @dramajess that day cause she was sick at home. She's feeling better now and indeed good karma got her back. Future is looking bright for you next month woman :)
Proof that @avril.may.june IS taller than Geisha
day before @samseng.poh's 16th birthday
Teppanyaki and ciggi in staircase like old days
We left @samseng.poh's satria for a wash during lunch, and look how good it looked after the wash!! SPEECHLESS..
@ChoowieRoo at SS2, where your taste bud belongs

You can find out more about this little james bond camera right here: http://www.theclickshop.net/shop/nico-digi/

1 comment:

  1. hey,i bought this thing too but the user's guide is in japanese..so can you like teach me a thing or two about this or you could give me the link to the manual user's? heh would really appreciate if you do..thanks..

    ReplyDelete