Sunday, July 26, 2009

Arab Strap - The Band..i must specify.

I wrote this post last night, but considering I had started uploading this video when Jesus entered puberty, and was still waiting on Sunday 26th July 2009@1am for it to finish, I went to bed and left it for today. At last now..

Arab Strap were an indie band from Scotland, which were a central part of Glasgow's influential late 1990's music scene. Alas they split in 2006 but they have remained strong in my playlist. The music video is just blah, but hell with it, this song is crystal pleasure in sound. I know i want a piano.

Arab Strap :: Dream Sequence


Some of you may know, what Arab Strap means. If not, just wiki-wiki-it.

CAKAP FRENCH :: Fruits de mer (
fʀɥi/də/mɛʀ) = seafood (translates directly to "fruits of the sea"..don't ask me why)

No comments:

Post a Comment