Thursday, July 16, 2009

Beverly Residence aka 90210 Wannabe

I have spotted this residence in BU11 before it was even completed. It holds only 36 units, 3 floors, and as I strongly suspected (and prayed for), the 3rd floor units come with their very own rooftops. That alone, sold it to me.

After being turned down by 8 previous agents, all saying their units had been taken up already, @alushaness finally found one available unit, on the third floor. About 1200sq feet for the apartment, plus 1030sq feet at the rooftop. Oooh that damn rooftop is calling our names for some fierce babi BBQs..I can see us in our inflatable little pool, sipping on a pina colada with a little umbrella poked in the cherry (though you know it really is just gonna be a can of tiger or something..).

Here are some pictures we recently took during the numerous visits to the apartment. (OH OH I'M HAVING A DEJA VU RIGHT NOW..sharp and clear, i know my colleagues are coming back from a meeting noow..waiting for the main door to beepbeep..yes?no?..ok maybe it's a Deja Vu of a previous Deja Vu; which really just makes this a flashback. DOH.):






While it clearly seems to be the perfect bachelor's pad, @alushaness and I are both reconsidering the place, because of $$$..let's not live beyond our means yeah. We'll be looking for more places over the weekend. Good Luck to us!!!

CAKAP FRENCH :: toit (twa) = rooftop

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is the ultimate bachelor pad!!! I sure hope you get it!!!

    ReplyDelete