Saturday, July 18, 2009

Watch the music if you can't listen to it.

Phoenix will be playing on the 1st of August in Jakarta at the Bengkel Night Park. I am STILL planning my extended weekend there, alas, my change of leave dates from work has yet to be approved. The ideal itinerary would be to arrive on the 30th July in Jakarta, hang with makcik @jade and let her drag me to the best makan spot, cause I'm still thin as a toothpick. I need some meat god damnit.!! Then we'd come back together on the 2nd August to Kuala Lumpur. We'll see what monday brings us, in the meantime, here's Phoenix :: 1901 music video:



While I'm at it, you all should check out Passion Pit for they are SUPERB!!! Here's :: Sleepyhead (LIVE) for you:



I'm off for more house hunting now. Checking out Sunway Damansara, TTDI, more BU and lunch with @ening. I'd like to think I'm also celebrating tonight, but lately things just flip around to a flop.

CAKAP FRENCH :: couilles en or (kuj
/ɔʀ/) = golden balls

No comments:

Post a Comment