Sunday, August 9, 2009

Kids aren't afraid of being wrong.

Following my latest post about being right v.s wrong, and how that affects our creativity and originality, I'd like to share one of Sir Ken's anecdotes which makes me laugh every single time. I will post his video from TEDTalks in the next post, but this quote is for the lazy ones who don't believe the video IS really worth watching:

«I heard a great story recently, of a little girl who was in a drawing lesson. She was six and she was at the back drawing. The teacher said this little girl hardly ever paid attention, but in this drawing lesson she did. So the teacher was fascinated, she went over to her and said:
- What are you drawing?
And the girl said:
- I'm drawing a picture of god.
And the teacher said:
- But nobody knows what God looks like.
And the girl said:
- They would in a minute!»

PRICELESS :))

No comments:

Post a Comment