Tuesday, August 25, 2009

This world needs a new kind of army - The Army of the Kind.

Lately, I had slowly stepped away from being nice candy to everybody as I have let myself be the "doormat" way too much. I can blame others, but I blame myself most, I'm like that, I'm neurotic. After a series of disappointing events the past years, I recently learnt to prioritise my values and to actually take a stand to apply them in my life. To sum it up, it's about living life, in FULL honesty. FULL STOP.

Last night proved to be another inspiring moment. I watched the latest Pixar film "UP" together with @ellyberrie. I had absolutely no expectations from it, did not know the story behind, and that made it even more extraordinary. I teared up twice, of joy and marvel. I laughed out loud so hard, like that contagious laugh only @tianna aka Tee-Rex can trigger in me. It was by far the best Pixar work, so much goodness to it, in so many aspects. A phenomenal work which reminds us of kindness and love, and the importance to live the adventure of life to the fullest. I am having a kind day, by choice. Kindness is the golden chain by which society is bound together. And as Plato once said:
"Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle."

CAKAP FRENCH :: gentillesse (ʒɑ̃tijɛs) = kindness

No comments:

Post a Comment